B.A.R.C. interview questions - CSE- 2009

Hello Everyone,

I was interviewed in BARC in 2009. In interview panel, there were 7 interviewers including one head of panel. My interview was approx. 2 hours long.

Question-1: Which are your Five favorite subjects? (They used to start interview from these 5 subjects only, but its not mandatory).

Question-2: What is Dictionary Attack, Brute Force attack in hacking?

Question-3: What is DOS attack?

Question-4: What is IP-Spoofing?

Question-5: What is E-Mail Forging?

Question 6: What is MAC-Address?

Question-7: What is interface in OOP?

Question-8: Why do we require interface?

Question-9: What is difference between interface and abstract class?

[Then they gave me a question paper which was having 10 multiple choice core java based questions (I answered 8 questions correctly.)]



Question-9: What is Singleton object? (I was asked to write code on paper for singleton pattern in C++)


Question-10: What is QUEUE? What is Stack?

Question-11: What is priority Queue?

Question-12: What is binary search tree? (I was asked to write algo for the same.)

Question-13: What is AVL search tree?(Some data was given, AVL tree was to be created step by step)

Question-14: I was given some numbers for which I had to create Binary Search Tree / Max Heap

Question-15: What is Linked List, Doubly Linked List?

Question-16: How to implement Doubly linked list by using Single pointer. (had to write algorithm)

Question:17: What is dangling pointer?

Question-18: A code was given to me to find out the complexity of the code.

Question-19: What is Finite Automata, Non-Deterministic Finite Automata, Push Down automata, Turing Machine?

Question-20: A scenario was given to me to create Finite Automata.

Question-21: A NDFA was given to me to convert in DFA.

Question-22: A scenario was given to me to make Regular Expression.

Question-23: A simple Boolean Expression was given to solve.(Could be easily solved by using K-Map).

Question-24: Create AND gate by using NOR Gate.(Similar type of questions)

Question-25: What is RDBMS / Normalization / De-normalization?

Question-26: Create A table which contains List of country & respective States & Cities.

Question-27: Write a SQL Query to Find List of Country & No of states in it.

Question-28: Was asked to write similar kind of SQL Queries.

Question-29: What is Primary key, Foreign key, Candidate Key & Composite Key?

Question-30: What is Thread? What is process? When will you prefer Process over thread?

Question-31: Suppose 8bit data bus is connected to 8 LEDs these wire are like bunch, How will you find which of wires are short circuited?


Than I was asked 2-3 questions from physics also. Than I was asked to wait outside the room, & after few minutes a member of panel came to me and gave a slip & asked me to go for medical checkup.





2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am jobless now. Please give me some work if you have.
    You can pay me whatever you feel reasonable after completion of the task.

    What I can do:
    Data entry, processing and conversion (I have typing speed more than 60-word per minute)
    SEO: link building using various platforms such as forums, blogs, social media, Q&A websites and more
    I know some popular programming languages such as PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, AHK etc. but I am not confident to my programming skills.
    I can communicate in English comfortably but I'm not a native speaker.

    What I can't do:
    I can't do complex calculation.
    I can't do graphic design related tasks....

    Thanks
    Pawan
    Email: admin@e07.net

    ReplyDelete